Documentation for socket driver development

egtvedt at samfundet.no egtvedt at samfundet.no
Tue Jun 13 08:15:19 EDT 2006

Hello

I'm currently developing a socket driver for AVR32 Linux system. I have
searched the net for documentation about what is needed and why it is
needed by the pcmcia core.

So far I've landed on http://kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/kernel/pcmcia/ as
the only documentation online. The kernel documentation is also a bit thin
on developing socket drivers.

I've have looked into other drivers in the kernel, specially the omap_cf.c.

The socket driver I'm developing is in the first place for accessing CF.

Any pointers to where I can get some documentation is greatly appreciated.

--
Regards
Hans-Christian Egtvedt