Global suspend ( suspend to disk ) with PCMCIA card plugged in

rasmit.ranjan at wipro.com rasmit.ranjan at wipro.com
Sun Jul 2 02:57:30 EDT 2006

Thanks Dominik. I went through the mail thread you have mentioned. That
seems like the breakage in resume path. But my system hangs when I
suspend the system to disk with PCMCIA card plugged in.So is it
happening due to some other reason or happening due to the reason
mentioned in the mail thread you have mentioned ? Please suggest.

www.wipro.com