SRAM-Card with special filesystem

Thomas Moritz thm_ml at thmoritz.de
Thu Feb 9 06:29:33 EST 2006

Hello,
I'm new here, but I have a problem with my SRAM-Cards.
My Kernel is 2.6.15 and is running with debian.
Any pcmcia-cards are working good in my system, but my special
SRAM-Cards i cant't read. A special filesystem for working with
external hardware is the problem. I think so.

As eMail, I can send a old image from a card to a developer.
This old images, i have created with a kernel 2.4.? with
"pcmcia-external" and "memory_cs".

mydev=/dev/mem0c
myfile=/home/ramcard/$1
dd count=1024 bs=512 if=$mydev of=$myfile

Since kernel 2.6.? i can't see a chance to read and write my
cards. The devices "mem0?" to be missing.
Who of the developer can check this problem?
To _german_ developer, i can send a card with image for testing!

Sorry because my bad english!

Regards Th. Moritz