Belkin Wireless G Plus & Compaq v2417au laptop

Alex Kavanagh alex at tinwood.homelinux.org
Thu Apr 20 05:44:56 EDT 2006

Hi

At Thu, 20 Apr 2006 10:32:32 +0100,
Christian Bullow wrote:

> Hi, just a repost as I"m a new member of the mailing list and I didn't
> receive this e-mail back from the list or see any reply.
>
> Looking at
> http://www.crjb.net/attachments/v2417au-linux/lspci-grep-subordinate.txt
> will assign busses be the correct fix? I have two lines saying
> primary=00 which I havn't seen any other people mention.

I'd say that you probably have the same hardware as mine viz PCIxx21
cardbus bridge.  The patch noted in the very recent email from
Bernhard Kaindl might fix it.  I've applied it to mine and it has
definitely fixed up the subordinate bus problem.

My problem is that the actual resources ON the card aren't being
detected properly so that the driver can't find (in my case) the
actual serial port of the modem.  Perhaps it is similar in your case?

Still, you could try the patch - it might be the solution to your
problem.

Cheers
Alex.