Sierra Wireless CIS [Was: Re: Epia MII 10000, 2.6.13-mm2, cs: pcmcia_socket0: unable to apply power]

Dominik Brodowski linux at dominikbrodowski.net
Thu Sep 22 16:39:46 EDT 2005

Hi,

The CIS in /sys/class/pcmcia_socket/pcmcia_socket0/cis looks to be useable,
even though the two additional bytes confuse me. But decoding it (using
dump_cis -f from pcmciautils, run "make debugtools" to compile it) shows no
difference.

So, I'm quite curious why serial_cs doesn't attach. Could you check (by
adding debug printk()s [if you're not confident in how to do this, I'll send
you a patch]) whether serial_cs.c::attach() gets called?

Thanks,