Toshiba ToPIC developer info

Ryan Underwood nemesis-lists at icequake.net
Mon Jun 13 06:48:38 EDT 2005

> >I'm becoming frustrated with the Toshiba support and would like to
> >improve it.  I believe David Hinds was in contact with the ToPIC
> >engineers, so perhaps he can help here.
>
> Please try the attached patch for testing. (kernel 2.6.12-rc6-mm1)
> (this code is copied from pcmcia-cs i82365.c)
>
> Sorry, I don't have the ToPIC95 and have not tested attached patch.

Problem is the same.  Socket status shows no card, and no interrupt is
produced when card is inserted or removed.

I made sure to modify yenta_socket.c to also call the override function
in case of ToPIC95-B (device 0x30a):

	CB_ID(PCI_VENDOR_ID_TOSHIBA, PCI_DEVICE_ID_TOSHIBA_TOPIC95_B, TOPIC97)

I noticed that you left out some topic-only twiddles from the old
i82365.c - was this intentional?

--
Ryan Underwood, <nemesis at icequake.net>