can't find the pcmcia socket

rolf liu rolfliu at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 14:35:38 EDT 2005

I walked through the code. The initialization failure is in
pcmcia_register_socket(..).
In this case, the socket->resource_ops is NULL, which can pass the sanity check.
What is the usage of the resource_ops? Is it necessary?

The socket driver for db1550 is in au1000_db1x00.c and
au1000_generic.c. There is no mention of resource_ops in these two
files.  You suggestion?

thanks