PCMCIA on a Compaq EVO N1000v ( Texas Instruments PCI1410 )

Daniel Kasak dkasak at nusconsulting.com.au
Tue Jul 5 22:22:18 EDT 2005

Francois Wautier wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I looks a bit like the problem I reported/ask about yesterday.

Aha! Yes it does look like your issue. I had a quick browse of the
mailing list archives, but unfortunately it doesn't support searching,
as far as I can tell.

>What do
>
>		cardctl info
>		cardctl status
>
>Report?

cardctl info:

PRODID_1=""
PRODID_2=""
PRODID_3=""
PRODID_4=""
MANFID=0000,0000
FUNCID=255

cardctl status:

Socket 0:
  3.3V CardBus card
  function 0: [ready]

>Do you have any older PCMCIA card that you could try to plug in there? The one
>that show up for me have a litte "PCCard" logo (The 3 I have were bought in
>Japan)

Unfortunately not.

Thanks for the reply :)

--