TI CardBus bridge problem

Chris Lu kalenedrael at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 3 15:18:35 EDT 2005

Hi,

--- Dominik Brodowski <linux at dominikbrodowski.net>

http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/gregkh/gregkh-2.6/patches/pci/pci-fix-routing-in-parent-bridge.patch

> 	Dominik

The patch does not apply properly:

patching file drivers/pci/probe.c
Hunk #1 succeeded at 395 (offset -3 lines).
Hunk #2 succeeded at 502 (offset -7 lines).
Hunk #3 FAILED at 522.
drivers/pci/probe.c.rej

I appreciate any help.

Chris Lu