Breezecom SA-PCR Wireless NIC

Stephen Villano stephen.villano at us.army.mil
Fri Feb 4 18:05:59 EST 2005

Thanks, I've tried the netwave_cs driver to no avail, interestingly enough
it locked the system when it tried to load, but released the lockup when the
card was removed.
I'll check out the ray_cs, but I'd rather doubt it. Alvarion purchased
Breezecom a couple of years back and seems to have thrown up their arms in
disgust with that older product line (as I've never found a wireless card
that could communicate with their excuse for 802.11, I can see why).
I'm going to tool around for a while longer, but rather suspect I'm going to
have to replace an access point and the wireless bridge to the ether for my
printer. Only $50 or so USD, but annoying after being out of work for 7
months...

At least I'll be starting a new gig this Monday, seems that Linux experience
is required for this position deploying POS systems for an automotive parts
retailer.  :)