WL200 again

AM Drew aaron at cs.anu.edu.au
Mon Apr 25 19:45:09 EDT 2005

Hi,

I've returned from afar with another Compaq WL200 card to try my luck again
and it seems that this one, which was working in an old Pentium 200 MMX when
I left, also refuses to work on my Asus A7V motherboard. The old machine and
the new machine are running the same kernel version (2.6.10) so I can only
assume the bug is not in the pd6729 driver but somewhere else - probably
related to the PCI bus.

Pursuing this line of investigation (PCI bus) is, I guess, off-topic for this
list but I was wondering if anyone had any pointers as to where I should look
or even mailing lists that I should join that might be able to help out.

Regards,
Aaron