pcmcia

Russell King rmk+pcmcia at arm.linux.org.uk
Tue Oct 12 17:14:04 EDT 2004

On Tue, Oct 12, 2004 at 11:50:58AM -0700, Luo, Lucy wrote:
> Thanks Russel. But I have a TI PCI1510 cardbus controller, when I inserted a
> cardbus card, I'm reading 0xffs on all the card's config header regs. Where
> should I go about the problem?

First thing to do is to check that the card shows up in lspci.  If it
doesn't, that means that there is something wrong with the PCI bus
setup - we've noticed recently that some BIOS seem to setup the PCI
bus in a way which causes the Linux kernel problems.

Please send the output of lspci -vv.

--
Russell King
 maintainer of:  2.6 PCMCIA      - http://pcmcia.arm.linux.org.uk/