2.6.x kernels & PCI-to-PCMCIA bridges [again, part2]

jar jar at pcuf.fi
Sat May 29 15:15:22 EDT 2004

Hello again

What is the situation now with the pd6729 driver? Anybody
started/attempted to fix the problems pointed out by Russell, to finally
get this crazy driver to the main kernel? Komurro ? Our volunteers Nick
or Daniel? Or maybe Russell himself?

The reason I asking this is that I am planning to update my systems to
the 2.6.x kernel. The pd6729 module is generally working and it would be
safer to live with it in the future when it is in the kernel and
maintained somehow.

Best Regads,
Jar