2.6.x kernels & PCI-to-PCMCIA bridges [again]

jar jar at pcuf.fi
Sun May 2 15:24:11 BST 2004

Russell King wrote:

> Sounds like the scripts aren't ejecting the cards prior to trying to
> remove the socket driver.

The FC2 pcmcia script looks like the RH9 script (no eject command
nowhere). But I added "/sbin/cardctl eject"  command just before rmmod
commands. This is only a script, this is no so important :)

Anyway the drive seems to work for me also.

But what is the situation with the PD6729 driver now? Is it corrected
and finished now? Can I download the new polished module source
somewhere to try.

When expect to see it in kernel tree ?

Regards, Jar