Cardservices functionality at 2.6

Steve Jones steve at jonescape.com
Fri Mar 12 12:52:14 GMT 2004

Russell,

On Fri, Mar 12, 2004 at 05:11:40PM +0000, Russell King wrote:
> Ok, now start up cardmgr and everything should work.

Indeed it appears to. Of course, I have no nearby access points
here at work, so the ultimate test must wait till this evening.

BTW, I tried to track down those spurious sources, but I didn't
bookmark any of them and I couldn't find them.

Anyway, thanks a lot! You guys know any good USB people? :)

--
Steve Jones

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend.  Inside of
a dog, it's too dark to read."		-- G. Marx