[KERNEL 2.6.7] fix "cs: unable to map card memory!" problem

Russell King rmk+pcmcia at arm.linux.org.uk
Wed Jun 23 11:41:04 EDT 2004

On Thu, Jun 24, 2004 at 12:12:47AM +0900, komujun at nifty.com wrote:
> find_mem_region in rsrc_mgr.c calls allocate_resource with align=0.
> bogus value is loaded, then causes "cs: unable to map card memory" problem.

Hmm, I'm wondering how we ended up with stuff working with align = 0.
It should actually be '1'.

Something else to be merged _post_ 12-pcmcia-resource-2 (can't be
merged beforehand because this series is already half-merged and
I'm not going to strip my tree down, _especially_ as various people
have already pulled csets from it.)

--
Russell King
 maintainer of:  2.6 PCMCIA      - http://pcmcia.arm.linux.org.uk/