R5C485 (PCI bus) driver for linux kernel 2.6.7

=?big5?q?=20=20=20?= edwardh312 at yahoo.com.tw
Tue Jun 22 21:45:55 EDT 2004

Dear All,

    Where could I get the PCMCIA device driver for
Ricoh R5C485 PCMCIA controller (PCI bus) for linux
kernel 2.6.7? My linux kernel version is 2.6.7. I
cannot use pcmcia-cs 3.2.7 anymore. It seems only for
linux kernel 2.4. I also tried to find out R5C485
driver from linux-2.6.7/drivers/pcmcia but I failed
unfortunately. It only included i82365 device driver
for ISA bus. Do I still need cardmgr program in
pcmcia-cs package? Any comments are very appreciated.

Thanks,
Edward