Problem with yenta_socket (unable to map card memory) - WORKING

Russell King rmk+pcmcia at arm.linux.org.uk
Mon Jul 12 03:33:27 EDT 2004

On Sun, Jul 11, 2004 at 11:05:37PM -0700, Jeff Morrow wrote:
> PS-Russell: if you'd still like me to help you pursue the PCI issue we
> submitted, let me know.  But everything seems to be working now.

We'll see if the bug goes anywhere - you're currently only using plain
PCMCIA cards in your machine which won't show any problems.  However,
if you plugged in a Cardbus card, it wouldn't be recognised, and I
suspect that'd be the least of the problems.

--
Russell King
 maintainer of:  2.6 PCMCIA      - http://pcmcia.arm.linux.org.uk/