Bug : Can't read CIS (2.6.0-test4)

Russell King rmk at arm.linux.org.uk
Mon Sep 8 20:13:38 BST 2003

On Mon, Sep 08, 2003 at 10:40:54AM -0700, Jean Tourrilhes wrote:
> 	On a side note, I'm disapointed that you pushed into the
> kernel only half of the DEBUG patch. This means that the debug code is
> still not functional (won't compile in cistpl.c). This also means that
> random users still can't send you detailed bug report by just toggling
> a kernel option.
> 	I would just like to ask you to push the other half of my
> patch into the kernel.

I don't want the debug level to depend on a config option - I'd rather
just have a "PCMCIA debug" option which enables/disables the code, and
then have a parameter to set the level.

I have patches to do that, but its a matter of sorting them out and
applying them to the tree.

--
Russell King (rmk at arm.linux.org.uk)	http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/personal/
Linux kernel maintainer of: