Petrochemical Inventory Available

osbert.arinaitwe at sti.go.ug osbert.arinaitwe at sti.go.ug
Tue Sep 24 13:11:04 PDT 2024

Dear Valued Partner

We are pleased to introduce KAFRA CORE OIL TRADING, a leading representative supplier of petroleum products such as Jet Fuel A1, Diesel D2, EN590, etc. We currently handle in the ports of Rotterdam, Houston, Jurong and Fujairah.

Our team is committed to providing a wide range of petroleum and petrochemical products at competitive prices with delivery options such as FOB, CIF and TTO. We believe this will be a valuable opportunity for business development.

We look forward to working together to explore mutually beneficial opportunities.

Sincerely yours,

Jose Mateo
CEO/MD
KAFRA CORE OIL TRADING