-- SUPPLIER REG-ETDAGVRP:204/5AE

Etihad hatanaka at must-corp.com
Thu Sep 12 22:54:37 PDT 2024

Hi, On behalf of Etihad Aviation Group, We invite you to participate in
the ongoing Supplier registration for our 2024/2025 projects.

These projects present an excellent opportunity for both existing new
partners, vendors, contractors, and suppliers from all over the world to
collaborate with Etihad.

We believe that your cooperation as our supplier for your products &
services would be a valuable addition to our offerings.

Please kindly advise your interest to participate in the process by
asking for our {Vendor Questionnaire and EOI forms}.

We highly value your interest in this invitation and eagerly await your
prompt response.

Should you require further clarification, please do not hesitate to
write us.

Regards,
Farid Marwan