ubi2 error: scan_pool: unable to read EC header! PEB:569 err:1

Richard Weinberger richard at nod.at
Wed Jan 12 03:21:03 PST 2022

----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----

1 is UBI_IO_FF. So a fastmap pool points to a freshly erased block.

> Is this something we need to take some action to solve or is it unharmful?
> Everything seems to work as normal.

Looks like erasing a PEB was interrupted (by a power-cut) before UBI had a chance to
write an EC header to it and Fastmap being paranoid refused to do a fast attach.

After that event, did everything work again and Fastmap is happy?

Thanks,
//richard