WD MyCloud Ex, Armada-370, pxa3xx-nand, marvell-nfc

Miquel Raynal miquel.raynal at bootlin.com
Mon Dec 14 18:03:55 EST 2020

Hello,

Richard Weinberger <richard.weinberger at gmail.com> wrote on Mon, 14 Dec
2020 22:24:24 +0100:

> On Mon, Dec 14, 2020 at 6:22 PM David Schaefer
> <david.tillmann.schaefer at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > If this is a regression, how can we continue here? Can I give hardware
> > specs and logs? I have soldered on the board to access UART. I can
> > provide e.g. boot logs.
>
> No need to worry. Let's wait for Miquel, I'm sure he has an idea.
> In the absolute worst case we reconstruct the old driver.

Yes indeed, this looks like a regression but I bet we already fixed it.
Perhaps there has been a backporting issue and we did not spot it.
Can you please try the following fixes (in this order):
f6997bec6af4 mtd: rawnand: marvell: fix the chip-select DT parsing logic
b76401fc4ba7 mtd: rawnand: marvell: pass ms delay to wait_op
a2ee41fd953e mtd: rawnand: marvell: fix command xtype in BCH write hook
90d617633368 mtd: rawnand: marvell: Fix read logic for layouts with ->nchunks > 2
7fd130f7416f mtd: rawnand: marvell: support 8b/512B strength for 2kiB pages layout
53c83b59759c mtd: rawnand: marvell: fix the IRQ handler complete() condition
cafb56dd741e mtd: rawnand: marvell: prevent timeouts on a loaded machine
c27075772d1f mtd: rawnand: marvell: Fix the condition on a return code

Thanks,
Miquèl