[GIT PULL] mtd: spi-nor: Changes for 4.17

Miquel Raynal miquel.raynal at bootlin.com
Thu Mar 29 05:25:41 PDT 2018

Hello,

[...]

> We (Marek, Richard and I) will try to take over the maintenance of the
> spi-nor sub-subsystem, but it's likely to be a bit laggy for a few more
> weeks.

Since I have been contributing/reviewing for a couple of months
(essentially around the nand/ subdirectory), I would like to help you
focus on 'other' MTD tasks by joining officially Boris in the NAND
subsystem as co-maintainer and being CC'ed on these patches.

I know I'm still pretty new to this community but it seems that even
by being 4 official maintainers, some of you need more air, that I
could partially bring.

I am open to any comment.

Thank you,
Miquèl

--
Miquel Raynal, Bootlin (formerly Free Electrons)
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering