ubifs robustness with early power cut warning

Richard Weinberger richard at sigma-star.at
Tue Oct 3 00:26:29 PDT 2017

Am Dienstag, 3. Oktober 2017, 08:53:13 CEST schrieb Kees Trommel:
> Richard,
>
> > Out of curiosity, did you also try to freeze or schedule the calling task?
>
> No I did not. When the GPIO gets active the board will die (power off) so no
> need to freeze/block the calling task because it soon will die too.

I just wondered whether the calling task does not do something stupid after
being flooded with -EPERM upon every filesystem access.
Think of a larger software stack that communicates over a bus with other
systems.

Thanks,
//richard

--
sigma star gmbh - Eduard-Bodem-Gasse 6 - 6020 Innsbruck - Austria
ATU66964118 - FN 374287y