[PULL] mtd: nand: Fixes for 4.10-rc3

Brian Norris computersforpeace at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 10:07:10 PST 2017

On Wed, Jan 04, 2017 at 09:15:57PM +0100, Boris Brezillon wrote:
> Hi Brian,
>
> Here is a fixes PR for 4.10-rc3 (or -rc4 if it's already too late for
> -rc3).
>
> The xway and oxnas fixes are fixing bugs introduced before 4.10-rc1. I
> know fixes PRs are supposed to contain only fixes for bugs introduced by
> code merged during the merge window, but I thought it would be good to
> have them applied in this release.

Actually, I thought all bugfixes are candidates (within reason of
course) for post-rc1 merging, especially early rc's. I recall Linus
saying things along the lines of "if it's a candidate for stable, then
it's a candidate for an -rc" (i.e., don't wait until the next merge
window).

These really aren't a big deal anyway.

> Let me know if this is a problem, and I'll move them to my nand/next and
> resend of PR.

Pushed to linux-mtd.git. Thanks!

Brian