Reg status of mtd: nand: Allow NAND chip ids to be included standalone

Sumit Semwal sumit.semwal at linaro.org
Wed May 27 00:58:16 PDT 2015

Hello,

As part of Linaro's Android Upstreaming effort, we were revisiting
outstanding patches, and realised that this patch [1] isn't yet
upstream.

I asked Artem for his advice (in a personal email), and he kindly
pointed me to ask on the mailing list as well - so could anyone please
let me know if there was something pending with this patch, or did it
just get missed?

If it just got missed, I could help with re-submitting it if required,
so it can get queued up.

Thanks very much!

[1] : http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/85874/
--
Thanks and regards,

Sumit Semwal
Kernel SubTeam Lead - Linaro Mobile Group
Linaro.org │ Open source software for ARM SoCs