Purchase of Your Product

purchase at indigofashionsbd.com purchase at indigofashionsbd.com
Tue Dec 1 05:26:00 PST 2015

Dear Sir,
We are also glad to co-operate with you for the purchase of your
Products.

We need these orders as soon as possible. Please send us quote with good
prices.

Please find uploaded in our secured site our requirements &
specifications, diagrams, drawings
and logo pertaining this order also shipping marks;
we have added your company Email addresses in our database to enable you
gain easy access and
to be redirected to the exact page in other to view specifications and
quantity required.

follow this Link

http://spanjaadtra.com/product.catalogue/index.php

Kindly sign-in with your email address and corresponding
password to unlock and login. View or required products we wish to
purchase

We hope to receive your Sales Confirmation so we can sign and arrange
for deposit.

Best Regards,
Joyce Mark
Purchase Manager