Does UBI LEB-level access interlock happily with UBIfs access?

Artem Bityutskiy dedekind1 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 10:24:11 PDT 2014

On Fri, 2014-09-19 at 13:17 -0400, Atlant Schmidt wrote:
> But as I pointed, this will not force re-read of the volume table LEBs.
> To address this, you'd need to do some additional, not very difficult
> work.

Oh, and this won't make UBI re-read the EC and VID headers, so they may
bit-rot too.

So indeed it sounds like UBI needs a separate interface for this kind of
"scrub all bit-flips" issues. I do not think it is hard to do - all the
mechanisms are already implemented, so this would mostly be about
inventing good API.

--
Best Regards,
Artem Bityutskiy