suspect UBIFS async operations causing issues during reboot

Brian Norris computersforpeace at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 01:25:50 PST 2014

On Wed, Nov 26, 2014 at 09:30:17AM +0100, Richard Weinberger wrote:
> If there is a solution which makes Artem and David happy, I'm perfectly fine. :)

Artem already commented [1]:

"And generally, I am not opposed to this solution in
upstream too, if it works for everyone."

And he seemed agreeable to handling it in MTD (not UBI) on the thread
from a few years ago too.

David hasn't been too vocal recently, so I wouldn't bet on getting a
comment out of him. I'd be happy to proven wrong.

Brian

[1] http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-mtd/2014-November/056500.html