mtd: nand: lock unlock function

bpqw bpqw at micron.com
Wed Nov 5 18:32:33 PST 2014

> Yes, we recently met a problem with micron flash. Need send unlock
> command.
> The datasheet I get from micron
> MT29F8G08ABACA, MT29F8G16ABACA, MT29F8G08ABBCA, MT29F8G16ABBCA,
> MT29F16G08ADACA, MT29F16G16ADACA, MT29F16G08ADBCA , MT29F16G16ADBCA

Hi Zhi,
There is a LOCK# pin for Micron NAND flash device, lock feature is disabled
if you leave this LOCK# pin low or unconnected. Only when you pull high this
LOCK# pin, all NAND flash blocks are locked after power on, users need to send
Unlock command to unlock blocks.
Can you help descript what problem you met?

Thanks