Who is in charge of JFFS2 and YAFFS2?

Brian Norris computersforpeace at gmail.com
Thu May 15 23:32:09 PDT 2014

+ David

On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 11:17:28AM +0800, hujianyang wrote:
> We have some BUGs of JFFS2 and YAFFS2 in our products. Could
> I know who is in charge of these two flash-based filesystems
> in this maillist?
>
> Yaffs2 is not in mainline, does it have a separate maillist?
> how can I get the newest version of it?

YAFFS2 is not mainline and is not handled here. Try your favorite search
engine.

> If I send some patches about Jffs2 to this maillist, who is
> responsible for reviewing and upstreaming them?

scripts/get_maintainers.pl will point you to this list and to David. But
David does not review much here any more. Depending on their
obviousness, I can probably take patches. But JFFS2 development is not
very active, so this may not be easy.

Brian