Hello dear,

Adena Patrick gracezz0b1 at Safe-mail.net
Sat May 3 06:26:56 PDT 2014

Hello dear,
My name is Miss Adena, I'm very glad when i come across your profile today while searching for a partnership which interest me to write to you, I will like to build a good relationship with you because i see you as a one with a good heart .I want you to understand that a Good friend is like a tissue that wipe away tears, please if you don't mind i will like you to contact me through this my email address (adenapatrick_1 at hotmail.com) for us to express ourselves and make exchange of our pictures and share a vital information's about my ourselves,
Thanks,