Help Out in Mtd Subsystem

nick xerofoify at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 21:04:05 PST 2014

Greetings Fellow MTD devolopers,
I am wondering if anyone has some work for me to get started on in this subsystem as I am very interested in flash related file systems and storage due to their increasing use in the real world. In addition, I do understand I am
flagged as a troll on  vger.org and have been banned from the main lists but a lot of the maintainers I am been working with recently feel that my work is good and have decided to give me a second change. If anyone is willing to allow a little faith in me, I would be glad to start any  work given to me as I would like someone interesting to do over my school break . For your information the holiday break time for my college is 1 month so don't worry about making it a shorter project, I have lots of time. :)
Thanks Again,
Nick