[MTD] 3.13 pull request?

Brian Norris computersforpeace at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 02:56:45 EST 2013

Hello David,

It's that season again; are you prepping a pull request for 3.13? I
guess technically, the merge window doesn't start for a few days
(according to Linus), but he's been merging stuff for 3.13 already...

Anyway, let me know what you're thinking, or else I'll scrape together
something myself.

Some things of note:

There is at least one gpmi regression reported against 3.12, with no
proper fix posted yet. Huang has at least one other -stable bugfix patch
out there that hasn't gotten reviewed yet. If it's a good fix, hopefully
it can get into 3.13 (a later -rc, I guess?).

A large portion of Pekon's OMAP updates has been queued up; they've
gotten a pretty hard beating over reviews, and they've gotten a little
external testing (at least Ezequiel; not sure of others), but they've
only sat in linux-next for about a week now.

Everything else should be pretty benign, I think.

Brian