Ubiblock users call (Re: mvneta / openblocks switch)

Ezequiel Garcia ezequiel.garcia at free-electrons.com
Tue Nov 5 09:40:04 EST 2013

On Tue, Nov 05, 2013 at 02:53:23PM +0100, Willy Tarreau wrote:

> > Hmm, could you tell me which github branch is good to try?

[...]

> then I have set up a large collection of patches, including Ezequiel's work
> on the NAND flash, his UBI block devices and
[...]

Hey Willy,

Which patches have you taken for UBI block device? Can you describe your usage?

I've been wanting to push this upstream since a long while, and the patches
seem ready. However, given I'm not using these *at all*, I'd like to have some
real users supporting the feature addition.

Just for reference, the latest work is here:

http://git.free-electrons.com/users/ezequiel-garcia/linux/log/?h=ubiblock-v4-two-cache

And the user stuff:

http://git.free-electrons.com/users/ezequiel-garcia/mtd-utils/log/?h=ubiblkvol

--
Ezequiel García, Free Electrons
Embedded Linux, Kernel and Android Engineering