UBIFS failure & stable page writes

Artem Bityutskiy dedekind1 at gmail.com
Tue May 28 05:09:34 EDT 2013

On Tue, 2013-05-28 at 10:15 +0200, Prins Anton (ST-CO/ENG1.1) wrote:
> Adding debug messages what I see is the 'recovery' takes place and when completed it starts looking for the root-node.
> Strange enough it looks in the TNC for the root node, cannot find it... but doesn't load further from media...

No, you can see from the code it is sprinkled with dbg_<xxx>() prints,
where "xxx" is a subsystem name. You can enable them. In your old kernel
this is probably about enabling them in Kconfig. See some docs here:

http://www.linux-mtd.infradead.org/faq/ubifs.html#L_how_debug

--
Best Regards,
Artem Bityutskiy