xattr patches from feb?

Mats Kärrman Mats.Karrman at tritech.se
Wed Jul 24 08:36:50 EDT 2013

Hi Marc,

I have now run your patches both on the bench using the integck test program and
in live systems for an extended period of time. The xattr node related errors I saw
before has not appeared any more.
All tests run on a MPC5125 based system using NOR FLASH.

Tested-by: Mats Karrman <mats.karrman at tritech.se>

BR // Mats