UBIFS Informations

simon widmer simonxwidmer at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 12:16:57 EDT 2012

On 09/03/2012 01:56 PM, Artem Bityutskiy wrote:
> You are the second person complaining about this. What is the kernel
> version your image worked fine with?
I am working on custom target kernel (running on an arm based embedded
system) which did not change version (i only changed compile options)
->  2.6.31
The kernel on which I build the ubifs did in fact change -> from ubuntu
8.4 (2.6.24) to ubuntu 10.04 (2.6.33)
I have to check if I still have the virtual machine image of the old
building system that i could countercheck if I can reproduce a working
image. I will do that tomorrow.