[question]MTD:unstable bit issues?

hejianet hejianet at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Oct 24 05:21:08 EDT 2012

Hi Thomas
till now, we have no evidence that it is a jffs2.
we only observed a ubi error msg(not 100% sure it caused this hole):

Oct 15 20:09:10 (none) kernel: UBI error: ubi_io_write error -5 while writing 2048 bytes to PEB 1663:20480, written 0 bytes

Besides, it only appeared in power-cut stress cut, so I suspect it is relevant
to "unstable bits issue". from google information, this issue appears in both
nand and nor flash, but more frequently in nand.