interested in your product

jmark.jmark at yahoo.com.hk jmark.jmark at yahoo.com.hk
Thu Nov 1 18:05:29 EDT 2012

John Mark
F&C Asset Management Plc
16 Bramley Hill
London
CR2 6LY
United Kingdom

Goodday,

We are British company in London, we got to see some of your products
and we are interested in it also we want you to take a look of the pictures attached on this mail to see if we can get exact products
in your stocks

Haven confirm the products sample we needed from your company, we will ask your company to supply us, we will appreciate you download, view and give us details, prize and quantity that can be made available because we need supplies or production to be made fast.

if you cannot get the view very well on this mail, you can view it on this site below....

http://www.mediafire.com/?yc115cjkrdvcnc6

Best Regard,

John Mark.