Introduction for Supply of Precision Brass Turned Components

info at sahajanandbrass.com info at sahajanandbrass.com
Sat May 12 02:38:21 EDT 2012

Kind attn: Purchasing Officer

Dear Sir / Madam,

We came to know of your company's name from the market and hence this
approach.

We introduce ourselves as a leading manufacturer of Brass Components used in
Thermocouples, Electrical, Electronics, Automobiles etc.. and Plastic
Moulding Components, Pressing Components, various Brass Inserts , Fasteners
etc., as per the customer's specifications.

These products are currently being exported to Europe, Middle East, USA,
Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Sri Lanka and many Arab Countries.  Due to
our quality and service we are honoured with repeated orders from our valued
customers.  Moreover, in many of the companies we are accredited as
"Grade-A" vendors.

However with a view to further expand our business, we are keen to start new
business relation with your esteemed company.  We request you to send us
your valued enquiries along with samples and drawings to enable us to quote
our lowest rates.

In case of any further assistance or information needed, please do not
hesitate to contact us.

Assuring you our best attention and utmost satisfaction.

With Best Regards

Nayan Amasara | E;mail : sales at sahajanandbrass.com | Skype : viral amasara

Sahajanand Brass Industries | "SNEH-BHAV" | P.B.No. : 5012, | 2, Raghuvir
Society | Opp : Ranjit Nagar | Jamnagar - 361 005 ( Gujarat - India )

Tel : +91 99780 66021 | Fax : +91 288 2560 711

Website : www.sahajanandbrass.com <http://www.shivombrass.co.in>

P Save a tree. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.