Error when mounting ubi image

Artem Bityutskiy dedekind1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 04:32:28 EST 2012

On Mon, 2012-02-27 at 16:20 +0100, Patrick wrote:
> UBI: data offset:                2048
> UBI error: ubi_io_read: error -74 (ECC error) while reading 64 bytes
> from PEB 605:0, read 64 bytes
> UBI error: ubi_io_read: error -74 (ECC error) while reading 512 bytes
> from PEB 605:512, read 512 bytes

I think your MTD driver is buggy - it fails to do sub-page I/O but
reports that it supports sub-pages. Either fix sub-pages support or do
not use them. You can find a lot if info about sub-pages in the MTD web
site. Also, it is a good idea to run the MTD tests, just like it is
suggested here:

http://www.linux-mtd.infradead.org/faq/ubifs.html#L_how_send_bugreport

--
Best Regards,