Yee Roy与您共享了照片

Yee Roy tzbobao at 126.com
Sun Jul 29 09:34:13 EDT 2012

Dear Sir/Madam!

Nice day!

Very nice to know you! My name is Roy Yee, Working in a company Taizhou
Bobao, China, our company has over 20 years specialized in producing
faucets.

Our product range includes taps, brass, zinc and ABS plastic faucet. Please
read the catalog of our products on our site www.tzbobao.com, we are
confident that we have, you can find products to suit your tastes and needs.

All our products are of high quality and reasonable prices, are exported to
Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Kazakhstan ,Poland, America, Japan, Korea and so
on.

If you are doing the buiness, please call or email me!

Best Regards!
Roy Yee

Taizhou Bobao Industry & Trade Co.,LTD.
No. 607, E Building, Xintai Plaza, Jiaojiang District,
Taizhou, Zhejiang, P.R.China Zip:318000
Tel:0086-576-88551630
Fax:0086-576-88551632
Skype:royyee2000