Make phram work with kernel cmdline args when built-in

Artem Bityutskiy dedekind1 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 07:55:43 EDT 2011

On Fri, 2011-10-14 at 15:44 +0200, Fache, Herve wrote:
> Hi Artem,
>
> 2011/10/14 Artem Bityutskiy <dedekind1 at gmail.com>
> > Please, send patches inline. Also, try to make sure you do not
> > have many of these #ifdef MODULE sections.
>
> I am sorry but AIUI my company's e-mail system does not seem to allow
> me to set patches the proper way. Is there any chance that you can
> accept it inline for this time? Or can I have an account on
> infradead.org, in which case I'll just push a git tree?

Not sure about infradead.org, you should ask David Woodhouse, not me.
Just create gmail.com account and use ssh tunneling via your home
machine or some other host, or use your corporate proxy if it allows
smtp/imap traffic. Note, infradead.org account is not easier to used
than gmail.com.

--
Best Regards,
Artem Bityutskiy