Make phram work with kernel cmdline args when built-in

Jörn Engel joern at logfs.org
Fri Oct 14 10:38:16 EDT 2011

On Fri, 14 October 2011 15:42:09 +0200, Fache, Herve wrote:
> 2011/10/14 Artem Bityutskiy <dedekind1 at gmail.com>
>
> > Please, send patches inline. Also, try to make sure you do not
> > have many of these #ifdef MODULE sections.
>
> Also, I have tried to make my patch look like the other patch to block2mtd,
> as asked by Jörn, which explains the number of #ifdef MODULE sections...

If there were a way to get rid of the #ifdefs, I would certainly be in
favor of that.  While I am happy with the functional improvements, I
would be even happier if the code looked less scarred.

I wonder how everyone else does it.  Those two driver surely can't be
the only ones that depend on module parameters for initialization.

Jörn

--
Fools ignore complexity.  Pragmatists suffer it.
Some can avoid it.  Geniuses remove it.