Numonyx NOR and chip->mutex bug?

Michael Cashwell mboards at prograde.net
Fri Feb 11 13:03:00 EST 2011

On Feb 10, 2011, at 1:26 PM, Joakim Tjernlund wrote:

>> hmm, Figure 31: Program Suspend/Resume Flowchart and
>> Figure 36: Erase Suspend/Resume Flowchart actually specifies a read status(0x70) before suspend(0xb0)

I see the Erase Suspend/Resume Flowchart as figure 40, not 36. The sheet info is: 320002-10 Mar 2010. What's yours?

> Furthermore, the read status has to be to the same "partition" and you have to end the resume with a read status too "If the suspended partition was placed in Read Array mode or a Program Loop"

Mine says NOT to do that. You can program or read from any OTHER partition, but trying to do that to the same one that was being erased is not valid.

My Erase Suspend/Resume Flowchart says to do a read-status (0x70) before the 0xb0 suspend. (Interesting that we weren't doing that!) The the address for both must be the same, but can be "any device address."

I don't see where they say the resume address must match the address of the erase.

-Mike