logfs unmount bug

srimugunthan dhandapani srimugunthan.dhandapani at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 17:19:14 EDT 2011

hi,
>> I tried your patches and I also tried on official kernel release 3.0.1.
>> I have shared the bonnie output and logs in  the below link:
>>
>> https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0BycgLWCW61phNjY0ZDg4ZjUtYzAyMy00YTgwLWFlMmItNjlmZWIzMWFlNGUy&hl=en_US

In the shared collection,the files corresponding to first patch are
2_bonnie_out.txt (the patch used and the bonnie output),
2_patch1_first50mb_log.txt (head of the log,first 50MB)
,2_patch1_last50mb_log.txt(tail of the log, last 50MB)

Other files correspond to other kernel versions i tried

> Are you sure you tried the first patch?  When I grep for
> "logfs_invalidatepage", I only find the oopses, not my debug output.

I had a printk("PATCH1") that gets printed in the log.
I dont know why your "logfs_invalidatepage" debug print does not appear.

Thanks,
Mugunthan