static builds mtd-utils

ANDY KENNEDY ANDY.KENNEDY at adtran.com
Wed Aug 17 14:20:50 EDT 2011

Is there currently a way, or would it be wanted (by anyone other than
me) for mtd-utils to be built as a multi-call binary?

I want this ability for my embedded project (as all the targets seem to
use the _exact_ same libs) where I build these tools static.

If there is no way to do this, currently, but the maintainers wouldn't
mind such a option in the mtd-util build system, I'll provide the
patch -- otherwise, I'll just make my patch, apply it through buildroot
and go on about my business.

Andy