what should be coming soon WRT Kconfig/Makefile cleanup

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at crashcourse.ca
Thu May 20 12:21:04 EDT 2010

  sorry, not trying to flog this, but as a short followup to what i
posted a couple days ago, i'm getting a new kernel janitor to work on
some specific projects and, rather than constantly email back and
forth with him, i posted his first potential project at my wiki.  it's
meant to be a general project, but i used the MTD part of the tree as
an example:

http://www.crashcourse.ca/wiki/index.php/Kconfig/Makefile_redundancy

  nothing earth-shattering there, just something to get him started
and looking at the Kbuild structure.  if you think anything else
should be added to that page, or changed, let me know.  or any other
MTD-related janitorial projects i can dump on him.  :-)

rday